Welcome to adobo-down-under!

Musings. Family. Food. Stories. Cooking. Recipes. Eating. A recipe journal. From simple Filipino dishes to challenging recipes and exciting gastronomical failures. This is for my girls to look back on for comfort, memories, laughs, love and lots of food!

Friday, September 02, 2011

Cupcake Day for the RSPCA


We participated in this year's Cupcake Day for the RSPCA and made these cupcakes for my visiting sister-in-law's post birthday tea with some friends at our place.  And we raised $48.50!



These cupcakes were on offer when we had a small get together for my sister in law’s birthday who’s with us this month for a holiday. These cupcakes were made with the same recipe for my girls’ birthday cake and the same recipe for the icing too.  And because I’m still reeling from my Oreo Cheescake excitement (I bought so many boxes of Oreos!), I added bits of Oreo pieces in some of the cupcakes which was a welcome surprise to everyone.    I got the inspiration from a photo I found on Pinterest which is from Bakerella.  Did I mention already that I’m hooked on Pinterest?




And of course, a birthday celebration isn't complete without a birthday cake! A happy 32nd to you Ann!  And thanks for indulging our small fund raising effort for the RSPCA.





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...